Some Of The Best Quotes In Music



This is just a few of my favourite quotes from different musicians. I feel the quotes I've chosen for each different musician gives an insight into what sort of personality they have, or at least what sort of persona they give off to the public. I've added images next to the quotes as I feel it helps the imagery of reading the quotes in the musicians voices. I feel it helps bring the quotes to life. 










"I’ve been imitated so well, I’ve heard people copy my mistakes." - 
Jimi Hendrix 









"Dogs smoke in France" - 
Ozzy Osbourne 










 




"Let me be clear about this: I don’t have a drug problem, I have a police problem" - 
Keith Richards















“I never had much interest in the piano until I realized that every time I played, a girl would appear on the piano bench to my left and another to my right.” - 

Duke Ellington










"Actually I don’t remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs" - 
Jim Morrison













"There are two kinds of artists left: those who endorse Pepsi, and those who simply won’t" - 
Annie Lennox 















"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - 
John Lennon 











"If I didn't do this well, I just wouldn't have anything to do... I can't cook, and I'd be a terrible housewife." - 
Freddie Mercury 














"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." -                  
Bob Marley








 "Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about." - 
 Gerard Way 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts